About Me

My photo
I am 40 years old and have taken control of my life by exercise and eating a healthy lifestyle. I have lost 40 pounds and working on more. I would love to spread my knowledge that I have learned by studying how to change my life through exercise and dieting right. I have wrote several articles and have a variety of fitness products to choose from on my web site.

Friday, November 14, 2008

A life style worth living

I have spent my entire life batteling weight problems even when I was in high school and playing in 3 sports, Football, Wrestling, and Baseball. I could never put together a diet or exercise program that would work. I tried many different programs until I finally chose an incredible exercise routine and a diet that would not fail me. I decided that in order to change my life I was going to have to study how to eat healthy and then when I threw exercise into my program I had incredible results. My Website offers a great variety of programs and products. Please change your life as I have and visit my website and choose the best programs that work for you. My website information is : http://www.cmlfitness.com

No comments: