About Me

My photo
I am 40 years old and have taken control of my life by exercise and eating a healthy lifestyle. I have lost 40 pounds and working on more. I would love to spread my knowledge that I have learned by studying how to change my life through exercise and dieting right. I have wrote several articles and have a variety of fitness products to choose from on my web site.

Monday, November 17, 2008

Teach our children fitness

I once read that by 2012 80% of Americans will be obese or over weight. That is very scary if you consider the health implications such as diseases increasing due to obesity. We can change it know by teaching our children how to eat healthy and exercise for a healthy life style. I have a grandson and I would hate to see him struggle with a disease that could possibly be prevented by just teaching health to him know. What do we really loose by not teaching them now.

No comments: