About Me

My photo
I am 40 years old and have taken control of my life by exercise and eating a healthy lifestyle. I have lost 40 pounds and working on more. I would love to spread my knowledge that I have learned by studying how to change my life through exercise and dieting right. I have wrote several articles and have a variety of fitness products to choose from on my web site.

Monday, December 1, 2008

Building a home gym

Building a home gym might not be as hard as you thought. Fitness equipment and home gyms are not bulky and room filling as they once were. Sure you can purchase a gigantic home gym if you want to but then you spend a lot of money and probably wont use it as much. People tend to look at something large and associate that with a lot of work and loose interest. Now days you can by weight benches, dumbbells, and exercise balls and do a variety of different routines. A lot of fitness equipment folds up or lays down flat for easy storage. Some people say “ I need a trainer to show me how.” well if your one of those people then you should have a TV and DVD player and there are many fitness trainers out there that have their own DVD’s to show you how.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A great post with tips for Building a home gym..informative post..

Important phone numbers, http://www.FreePhoneList.com