About Me

My photo
I am 40 years old and have taken control of my life by exercise and eating a healthy lifestyle. I have lost 40 pounds and working on more. I would love to spread my knowledge that I have learned by studying how to change my life through exercise and dieting right. I have wrote several articles and have a variety of fitness products to choose from on my web site.

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Daily tips for you

Here is some ideals I used to help keep me focused on dieting and exercise. I posted notes around the house that I would see telling me to stay focused and don’t give up. I also looked in the mirror and asked myself are you happy with what you see. I also logged down everything I ate to help discourage binge eating.

1 comment:

rachel said...

really very useful tips...thanks for such a great information...
Kerala Tour Package