About Me

My photo
I am 40 years old and have taken control of my life by exercise and eating a healthy lifestyle. I have lost 40 pounds and working on more. I would love to spread my knowledge that I have learned by studying how to change my life through exercise and dieting right. I have wrote several articles and have a variety of fitness products to choose from on my web site.

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Your mind and will is most powerful

Your mind and will are the most powerful tools in fighting weight loss. People have told me they can't workout today or I don't care I'm having fast food today. That is were people always loose and keep gaining weight. I post notes around my house that help me keep focused and before I know it I don't even think about not dieting or exercising.

No comments: